POSITION: EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
STATUS: Full Tim
STARTING PAY: Based on Experience
HOURS: Monday thru Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm; Friday 7:30am to 11:30am
LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
Reports directly to the President; G.E.C Inc. is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the President. Duties includes a wide range of administrative duties to be handled with confidentiality and discretion where required. Prepares correspondence, spreadsheets, and all other communications utilizing a broad range of computer applications.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.; 2years of college preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar comparable experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills with significant multi-tasking abilities
- Support and demonstrates strong team-building attributes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Provide daily professional and personal administrative support to the President.
- Manage yearly firm licenses for each company/state.
- Manage federal government entities for each company.
- File annual reports for each state for each company.
- Create yearly and monthly work calendars to be distributed to employees.
- Assist in scheduling and arranging appointments, meetings, business trips, etc. for the President, board members or other members of the senior management team.
- Using computer programs duplicate and distribute materials for board meetings, including agenda, minutes and committee reports.
- Event planning i.e. yearly client/employee crawfish boil, holiday events, etc.
- Complete purchase orders, upload, and route to each employee as needed.
- Assist senior management in completing monthly expense reports.
- Assist accounting department as a backup.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
- Vacation Time Off
- Sick Time
G.E.C., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veterans status, or disability status.