POSITION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
JOB NUMBER: 20220822
STATUS: Part Time
STARTING PAY: Based on experience
HOURS: Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
LOCATION: Vero Beach, Florida
Reports directly to the Vice President of Coastal Technology Corporation a wholly-owned subsidiary of G.E.C., Inc. (Coastal Tech). Coastal Tech is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to support the Vice President. Duties include a wide range of administrative duties to be handled with confidentiality and discretion where required. Prepares correspondence, spreadsheets, and all other communications utilizing a broad range of computer applications.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.; 2years of college preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience or similar comparable experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills with significant multi-tasking abilities
- Support and demonstrates strong team-building attributes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Must be able to push/pull/lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to move up to 50lbs. up and down stairs.
- Provide daily administrative support to the Vice President.
- Process daily correspondence and ensure accuracy of work.
- Keep Vice President advised of complaints, telephone calls, and letter received. Coordinate follow-through on pending issues.
- Perform specialized or confidential administrative duties, including researching data and preparing reports as needed.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes as necessary.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Answer the telephone, disseminate information and resolve questions, and/or route calls to appropriate individuals. Take messages and coordinate follow-through.
- Evaluate incoming correspondence, research and respond to questions and route accordingly.
- Using computer programs, duplicate and disseminate materials for board meetings, including agenda, minutes, and committee reports
- Compose, process, and sign standard letters for officers.
- Be the keeper of company credit card management/administration.
- Perform necessary tasks for office organization.
- Perform digital conversion of company documents.
- Perform various administrative duties that support business processes and employee activities/needs.