POSITION: Aviation Development Associate
JOB NUMBER: 2190503
JOB LOCATION: Baton Rouge, LA
HOURS: Monday thru Thursday 7:30am to 5:00pm; Friday 7:30am to 11:30am; Hours may very based upon work requirements.
Candidates should have as a minimum:
- M. A. Degree in Environmental Design
- Registered with the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
- Registered as a Landscape Architect.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in Aviation and Ports Master Planning, Strategic Planning, GIS, Preliminary Engineering, Economic Development, Urban Planning, Environmental Assessments and Grant Applications.
- In-depth working knowledge of Airports, Ports, Highway’s, FEMA, FAA, LA State Priority Program for Airports and Ports.
- Assist the Senior V.P. of Aviation Business Development with dissemination of tasks associated with the various divisions of GEC.
- Assist the Senior V.P. of Aviation Business Development with expansion of GEC presence in the Aviation Market.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Assist in any duties required to deliver a quality product on schedule
Method of Application:
1) firstname.lastname@example.org 2) PO Box 84010 – Baton Rouge, LA 70884-4010 3) Fax:225-612-3022
Reference the job number when applying, resumes received without proper job number cannot be accepted.
GEC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veterans status, or disability status.