Job No. 2190509
- Must meet the requirements of a bridge diver inspector
- During any 12-month period, diver must log a minimum of 12 dives, either work related or recreationally. Failure to meet these requirements may be cause for revocation or restriction of certification.
- Pass a medical examination that takes into account the physical demands of diving, including passing drug test
- Evaluate bridge conditions to ensure public safety. Inspectors look for bridge deterioration and damage, as well as recommending necessary repairs.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Assist in any duties required to deliver a quality product on schedule
Office Location: Metairie Louisiana
Starting Pay: $20 to $26 based on experience
Work Hours: Based on project needs
Method of application: 1) email@example.com 2) PO Box 84010 – Baton Rouge, LA 70884-4010 3) Fax:225-612-3022
Reference the job number when applying, resumes received without proper job number cannot be accepted.
COE an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veterans status, or disability status.