G.E.C., Inc., a leading engineering services company, located in Baton Rouge, is seeking a self-motivated Senior Accountant. G.E.C. continues to expand services into several sectors and is seeking a highly motivated and organized Senior Accountant.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field, preferred
- 5+ years job related experience
- Must be proficient in payroll, accounts payable, general ledger, other accounting functions; strong project related experience a plus
- Must have proficient computer skills, knowledge of record keeping, routine database activity, and word processing
- Strong Excel skills preferred
- Deltek Vision experience a plus
- Responsible for routine bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Assist with accounts payable
- Assist with accounts receivable, as needed
- Provides general assistance to accounting staff as required
- Process bi-weekly salary payroll
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Assist Chief Financial Officer in ongoing projects, as needed
Method of application: PLEASE DO NOT SEND APPLICANTS TO THE OFFICE
By mail: PO Box 84010 – Baton Rouge, La. 70884-4010
By Fax: 225-612-3022
By Email: email@example.com
By Website: https://g-e-c-inc.prismhr-hire.com/job/237070/senior-accountant
Reference the above job number when applying. Resumes without a job number will not be considered.
G.E.C., Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran’s status, or disability status.