JOB NUMBER: 2191010
Reports to the President of the company, works closely with other functional leaders in the company. The Vice President will lead the oversight, development, and direct management of industrial strategies and industrial assets in the newly formed Industrial Division.
• BS degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years of experience in the industrial sector preferably refining and chemical along the Mississippi River and South East Texas
• Ability to recruit technical talent and build an organization
• Ability to travel per job requirement
• Strong client service background
• Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and analytical skills with an emphasis on strategic and persuasive communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
1. Develop a strategic vision for the future of industrial services operations and create a tactical plan with key success factors and business drivers
2. Direct the preparation of various contracts, request for proposals, and reports according to company and management expectation and guidelines.
3. Understand each business operation and key success factors related to performance and what drives it, financials, regulatory differences, compliance aspects
4. Staying current and understanding environmental regulations
5. Understanding and preparing Capital and Expense Budgets
6. Building effective relationships, trust and respect, with all key stakeholders, internally and externally
7. Understand and promote the culture across all operations while also significantly improving the depth and number of succession planning candidates at all levels
8. Train, manage and oversee junior staff as needed.
9. Participate in active team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
10. Assist in any duties required to deliver a quality product on schedule to the client and within budget.
Job Location: State of Louisiana
Status: Full time
Starting Pay: Based on Experience
Business Hours: Monday thru Thursday 7:30 am to 5:00pm; Friday 7:30 am to 11:30 am
Job Open Date: 10/14/2019 Closed Date: UNTIL HIRE
Method of application: 1) email@example.com 2) PO Box 84010, Baton Rouge, LA, 70884-4010 3) Fax: 225-612-3022
Resumes without the job number will not be considered
G.E.C., Inc. an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran’s status, or disability status.