GEC provides water quality services for marine, estuarine, and freshwater systems in a variety of regulatory frameworks. GEC routinely conducts sampling and analysis studies of water and sediments for private, commercial and public sector clients. Our staff has expertise in a variety of water quality issues in areas from relatively pristine or undeveloped watersheds to developed areas and industrial facilities.
- NPDES Permitting
- Discharge Monitoring Reports
- Effluent Sampling
- Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWP3) and Storm Water Inspections
- Water Quality Certifications
- USACE Section 10/404 Permitting
- Watershed Modeling
- Wastewater Engineering
- Groundwater Monitoring
Using multidisciplinary approaches and drawing on the company’s experienced staff of engineers, chemists, geologists, biologists, scientists, foresters and planners, GEC provides innovative and cost-effective water quality management solutions for a diverse spectrum of public and private sector clients, both large and small.