GEC’s multidisciplinary staff has successfully delivered dozens of Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste (HTRW) and Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) Investigations for federal and state clients in accordance with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Regulation 1165-2-132.
The investigations typically include:
- Interviews with past and present owners, operators, and occupants;
- Reviews of historical information sources;
- Research of recorded title history and environmental cleanup liens;
- Reviews of federal, state, tribal and local government environmental databases;
- Preparation of Site Specific Health Plans; and
- Visual inspections of subject properties/facilities and adjoining properties;