Hydrology, Hydraulics & Flooding
- Hydrologic analysis and precipitation-runoff processes.
- Water budgets and supply.
- 1-D steady & unsteady hydraulics.
- Flood dynamics, flood hazard assessment and flood mapping.
- 1-D & 2-D hydrodynamics.
- River discharge and currents.
- Water levels, water depths and flow velocities.
- Estuarine tidal circulation, tidal flushing and tidal muting.
- Estuarine inundation frequencies.
Sediment Transport & Morphology
- Non-cohesive and cohesive sediment transport.
- Suspended sediment concentration and vertical profiles.
- River morphology and sediment budgets.
- Reservoir sedimentation.
- Stable channel and erosion control.
- Estuarine sedimentation and inlet stability.
Constituent Transport & Water Quality
- Water quality parameters, residence time and water exchange time.
- Pollutant transport, dispersion, decay and fate.
- Point source discharge.
- Water quality of rivers and estuaries.
- Lake and reservoir water quality.
- Salinity intrusion and mixing zone definition.