This project consisted of the construction of an off-system bridge in East Baton Rouge Parish, including the approaching roadways.
As the Prime, GEC provided all construction inspection services required for:
- the removal of two existing slab spans
- bridge with timber pilings and bents
- installation of two cast-in-place bridges and associated embankment
- Portland Cement concrete surfacing
- approach slabs
- asphaltic concrete pavement along with sidewalks
Construction Inspection and Project Documentation for this project was performed in accordance with LADOTD’s Standards and Procedures.
Firm Members Involved: Jason Corkern, Brian Buckel